Xah Emacs Modes; Asking Your Support

Perm url with updates: http://xahlee.org/emacs/xah_emacs_modes.html

Xah Emacs Modes; Asking Your Support

Xah Lee, 2011-01-13

This page lists emacs codes i've written that's packaged and for public use.

Unicode Related

Language Modes

Other

Asking For Support

Working on my site has become a full-time job since about 2005. If you find my tutorial and packages useful, may i ask for your support?

I sell my elisp packages. They are all Open Source so you are free to customize. Here's some ways you can help me out.

  • Buy one of my packages. On each page, there's a paypal button.
  • Buy your books, computers, keyboard, mouse, gadgets, anything, by going to Amazon from links here. You might try my reviews KeyboardsGaming MousesTrackballBest Input DevicesKindle.
  • Donate. Any amount is appreciated. They add up.
  • You can also help out by blogging about my tutorial.

Thank you very much for reading. Happy emacs lisping!

Popular posts from this blog

11 Years of Writing About Emacs

does md5 creates more randomness?

Google Code shutting down, future of ErgoEmacs