Why James Whittaker left Google
The Google I was passionate about was a technology company that empowered its employees to innovate. The Google I left was an advertising company with a single corporate-mandated focus.
- Why I left Google By James Whittaker. @ Source blogs.msdn.com
- Google Ice Cream; Can Google Be Trusted?
- Google: “Don't Be Evil” vs “Don't Do Evil”
- Are Googlers the Minions of Google Marketing?
- Why Does Google Give SEO Advice?
- Google Search Problems ＆ Alternative Search Engines
- Steve Yegge's Google Platforms Rant
- Google Blogger Porn Content Policy
- Google's nofollow Rule