Xah Emacs Tutorial News: Some Article Updates, and Thank You

In past months, Jon Snader (jcs) (irreal.org) has gone thru my elisp tutorial and corrected many errors and given me feedback. I really like to say a big thank you to Jon here. Thank you Jon.

Also, i have now and then received donations from people, with encouraging words. Recently got one from a professor from a well-known university. I really like to thank you guys. Some of you sent donation but i know that some are buried in my email that i have not replied. I just want to say here Thank You, whoever may be reading this. I will continue working on the emacs tutorial and ErgoEmacs as usual. Many elisp topics, such as emacs's font system, buffer/frame system, display system, i yet have to explore and write about. Thank you all for the support. And thank you for reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Browser User Agent Strings 2012

11 Years of Writing About Emacs

does md5 creates more randomness?