When writing mixed Chinese and English, i realized that, it's hard to have a uniform rule for using English punctuation or Chinese punctuation. Perhaps, a solution is then to always use English punctuation, or all Chinese punctuation.
- Intro to Chinese Punctuation for English Speakers
- Ｕｎｉｃｏｄｅ Ｆｕｌｌ－Ｗｉｄｔｈ Ｃｈａｒａｃｔｅｒｓ
- Unicode: Punctuation ＆ Printer's Symbols † ¶ © ® ™ ☙
- Emacs Lisp: Convert Punctuation Between English/Chinese Forms
- Should You Type Space After Comma? and Tiny Space Bar on Japanese Keyboards
- Emacs Chinese Input for Studying Chinese