does linux tiling window really suck? a challenge

a coder i respect highly, Yuri Khan, commented on my article about tiling windows.

i know at least that Yuri is expert at python and JavaScript, and also a master of keyboard config, like myself. He has commented on my blogs for over a year, and that's how i know. Often, i learn something from him, either something technical in a language, or history, Russian programing keyboard or typing issues, etc.

sometimes we disagree. He loves python, i hate python.

anyway, he commented on my tiling windows rant on how he finds it useful. (as a lot hackers do. I despise tiling windows, as i despise most hacker's love, such as the The Idiocy of Happy Hacking Keyboard)

i updated my tiling windows article, to include a alternative workflow, and i challenge anyone to use it for a week, and see if they still find tiling window or workspace useful.

here: Why Tiling Window Manager Sucks (xmonad, ratpoison, dwm, …)

if you don't know how to set the keys, just ask me by leaving a comment there.

Popular posts from this blog

Browser User Agent Strings 2012

11 Years of Writing About Emacs

does md5 creates more randomness?